Vocational Education and Training (VET) can take many forms and cover a range of skills. VET is a great option for many situations, including but not limited to: a student looking to kick-start their career, an employer wanting to upskill a workforce, or an adult learner preparing for a new role.
By sharing your story (your own or that of your organisation) on the European Vocational Skills Week website, you will help raise awareness of the many VET opportunities available. This will contribute to highlighting excellence in VET, one of the aims of the European Vocational Skills Week 2019 campaign.
Follow our four simple steps to share your story:
1) Vist our dedicated share your story page. This page hosts new stories, and stories from past campaigns. Take inspiration from people who have succeeded thanks to VET. Learn how Oliver Van Nueten found his true vocation, and how Anna Mäkipää decided to extend her studies.
2) Fill in our short form. This is your opportunity to share with the community your success in VET. Submissions can be as detailed as you wish. Add an image or video to help tell your story. In previous years, submissions have included video interviews and images taken at the workplace.
A few suggestions your story could include are: why you chose VET, how your journey began or what you learnt from your experience.
3) Once your story has been approved, it will be featured on our dedicated stories page. It will provide inspiration to those who are considering their own journey in VET.
4) Spread the word! Now that your story has been published on the official European Vocational Skills Week website, why not get others to do the same. You can also share your story on social media; don’t forget to include the hashtags #DiscoverYourTalent and #EUVocationalSkills. You could inspire someone to discover their talent.
- Data publikacji
- 24 lipiec 2019
- Dyrekcja Generalna ds. Zatrudnienia, Spraw Społecznych i Włączenia Społecznego