On 18, 19 and 20 October 2022, EPALE, the Electronic Platform for Adult Learning in Europe, is hosting its annual online Community Conference.
Imagining means rethinking the present, unlocking new possibilities, and creating new futures. With this in mind, the EPALE 2022 Community Conference wants to highlight the power of imagination and adult learning in shaping and enriching, sustainable, inclusive Europe.
The Conference revolves around four themes:
- Learning communities - 18 October (9.15-12.30 CEST)
- Young adults - 19 October (10.00-12.30 CEST)
- Innovative approaches for skills revolution - 19 October (15.00-17.30 CEST)
- Creativity and culture for social cohesion - 20 October (10.00-13.00 CEST)
The Conference will feature inspiring keynote speakers, thought-provoking panels and motivating EPALE talks, freely accessible online via EPALE, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Each thematic plenary session will be followed by a not-to-be-missed interactive workshop, with limited seats available. The online EPALE Community Conference also includes a series of national side events, organised by the National Support Services.
- Data publicării
- 3 octombrie 2022
- Direcția Generală Ocuparea Forței de Muncă, Afaceri Sociale și Incluziune