La Rosaleda school is taking part in a European project promoting fair, sustainable and eco-friendly food.
We support locally produced vegetables, traditional recipes, ways of storing food in order to avoid wasting and throwing it away, Keeping a healthy diet is important for everybody so we recommend certain products for their benefits to our health instead of others and we also talk about quantities and ways of preparing food so that our health is always paramount.
Estimated total reach or number of participants: 250
- vocational training | vocational education
- Monday 16 May 2022, 08:30 - Friday 20 May 2022, 17:30 (CEST)
- Type of event/activity
- Workshop or seminar / online workshop or seminar
- Main audience
- Vocational students, including apprentices
- Type of organisation
- General education school/providerVocational training school/provider
Together with our two European Volunteers and the Hospitality department, we will organise the testing of some of the traditional recipes and techniques described in the project Fair Food.
We will record the different stages of the cooking process with descriptions of the recipe from our students and reactions to the food from our guests.