ICT students will create an app. The app is open-ended and students choose a topic to deal with. They end up shareing their work and evaluating at least two other papers. After adding the ratings, the best application will be declared.
Estimated total reach or number of participants: 40
- vocational training | vocational education
- Tuesday 17 May 2022, 08:30 - Friday 20 May 2022, 17:30 (CEST)
- Type of event/activity
- Workshop or seminar / online workshop or seminar
- Main audience
- Pupils / learners in general education
- Type of organisation
- General education school/provider
Students in computer science class create an app. It is then tested and published for use by other students.
In the final class, they review and test other apps, evaluating them. The best rated application wins the first place and thus the winner will be announced.