The aim of this week is to give teachers didactic and technical tools to create up-to-date and 21st century online teaching materials in the field of International Trade and Transport & Logistics, in the form of open micro learnings.
These micro learnings can then be freely used to share subject-specific teaching materials internationally, and to make them available to teachers and students.
In addition, a set-up must be made with the accreditation of a microlearning by means of EDU badges or micro credentials.
To keep all techniques accessible, open software is used where possible, or the software is made freely available for education by the manufacturer.
Estimated total reach or number of participants: 15
- vocational education | vocational training
- External event
- Type of event/activity
- Workshop or seminar / online workshop or seminar
- Main audience
- Teachers / trainers
- Type of organisation
- General education school/provider
- NETINVET, MBO Raad, ROC Amsterdam, Deltion CollegeNetherlands
- Who should attend
- Event Website
Internationale Onderwijs Week
Day 1, Making educational movies
- How to transform your PowerPoint presentation into a movie with translated subtitles.
- Use Powerpoint in 4 different didactical setups
- Video editing basics like cutting, adding pictures to your movie, using greenscreen technique, the use of subtitles and transcripts, and other handy tricks.
- To get comfortable in using Artificial Intelligence for (real time) translations
- The lightboard
Day 2, Making interactive 2D and 3D learning environments for VR-AR-XR.
- An introduction to Virtual reality, Augmented Reality, and Extended reality.
- The differences between VR-AR-XR.
- Experience VR and XR with the Oculus and the Hololens.
- Experience the educational uses of AltspaceVR.
- Introduction to making educational material in VR-XR
- Learn how to take 360 photos.
- How to set up an interactive environment with the use of 360 photos’
- Introduction to photogrammetry and scanning
Day 3, The use of ERP software in international co-operation
- The outline of Exact online Trade and Production
- Available languages, where is the win-win.
- Available free learning materials for Exact online Trade
- How to apply for free student licence and setting up your students
- Distribution of a case setup for your students
- Internationally working together on the same cases
Day 4, Microlearning’s, creation of modules and open learning platforms.
- Outline of Creative Commons structure, the different levels.
- What is a Microlearning? What is a module?
- What is an Open learning platform, and what is the idea behind it?
- Current developments in Open Learning platforms and examples
- What are micro credentials and EDU-Badges
- Current use of credentials and badges in the world.
- VETMO4TL (EQF4) and ESITL (EQF5).
- Current structure and status.
- How to use, and how to apply, examples from NL
- Developments in the EU
- How to use, and how to apply EU-situation.