The Transnational workshop organised in the framework of the NERDVET project (full title: THINK SMART! ENHANCING CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS & MEDIA LITERACY IN VET) on 20-21 December 2021 and 13-18 January 2022 aimed at bringing together the NERDVET trainers, educational staff and technical Team in order to structure the piloting model to be used in the project's pilot action.
Estimated total reach or number of participants: 25
- vocational training | vocational education
- Thursday 13 January 2022, 08:30 - Tuesday 18 January 2022, 17:30 (CET)
- Type of event/activity
- Workshop or seminar / online workshop or seminar
- Main audience
- Career guidance counsellors
- Type of organisation
- Employment serviceVocational training school/provider
This activity will indeed focus on the testing of the so-called "Educational Toolkit" developed by the partnership, which includes a set of scientific knowledge, visual tools, best practices, exercises, teaching methodologies and techniques to enhance critical thinking and media literacy among VET learners and educational staff.